'Discovering' @Twiends ('Grassroots #SMM) | @TeamSaltonSea

I found the 4-year-old system through fellow 'Twiend' TeamSaltonSea.

Dave Sumter explains the program in a collection-of-reports you can access through 'the bold word(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Founder” is built on ancient words that mean "to Lay a #Foundation" (if not the "to Send to the Bottom, or Fall to the Ground"-meaning built on words that mean Bottom (Fund), and not the "one who Casts Metal"-meaning built on words that mean "to Pour").

#Founders #Foundress #Fundatrix #Found #Founded #Founding #FoundingFathers #CoFounder #Unfounded #WellFounded (not #Foundered #Foundering)

... although the "one who Establishes, Sets up or Institutes something"-meaning does have the 'Bottom (Fund)'-basis that the other meaning has.


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I'll start going through the reports in order to find 'the word I "do" above' (it's weird, talking about 'something you're going to do' as if you've already done it; but--if you see I 'did' a word above--you'd think I had done it before I wrote this).

The reports are there listed beneath this little intro:
Hi, I'm the founder of twiends. I created this guide to help you learn how to grow your audience and engagement on twitter. It's free, and covers everything from setting up your profile to how to get free twitter followers responsibly.
'A younger Jay' (me, before) would've gone through & started following his instructions there. I might glance over it later and take what advice I may, but I'm getting into a 'let the machines & people do the work for you'-age 👴🏼

Comments