#FathersDay is #Strenuous for Me | Father doesn't Hate Me "Consciously," but ...

I'll explain why (and we can discuss), but first ...

The word |Strenuous| is built on ancient words that mean "Hard, Severe, #Keen (see Stern)." And |Keen| is built on ancient words that mean either "Brave & #Skilled (see Can) (for the 'Sharp, Clear, Highly Developed or Eager'-meaning & the surname) or "to Wail" (for the 'Loudly Lamenting over the Dead'-meaning). 
And |Skill| is built on the proto-word *skel- "to Cut" (evolving to the current "Knowledge of Operations"-meaning through ancient words that mean "to Differ, Separate, Reason, Discern").
on which are also-built #Strenousness #Strenuosity #Strenuousnesses
 #Keenest #KeenestKeener #Keener #Keeners #Keens #Keened
 #Keening #Keenly #Keenness #Skills #Skilled #Skillful
 #Skillfully #DeSkill #DeSkilled #Unskilled

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


Like I said, he's not 'a bad father,' he's just 'not good enough to raise me right.' I'm the survivor of a brain-injury, but unlike almost any other survivor I've ever seen.

The parents of most other 'survivors injured as teenagers' (at least, most of the ones I meet at 'brain-injury conqueror'-camps) seem to take the survivors as full-time jobs. When I was injured, my father had decided to go back to the University (after my mother had gone back & gotten her Master's Degree).

I don't blame him, but I never got any direction in my life---nothing from him on 'what I should do with my life'

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments