Does Scripture say something about #Canyons of #Youth? | @SnarfStrong, @NeedToBreathe? @Yahoo

I'll see if I can find it in Scripture in a moment. But first, |that word| seemed important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to a set of lyrics that include |that word| in that phrase) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

The word |Canyons| ("Narrow Valleys between Cliffs") evolved through ancient words that mean "Reed , Tube, Gorge, Pipe (see Cane)," which might all be based on a word that means "Street" (even though the word evolved from Spanish, Century Dictionary says that the aforementioned meaning is peculiar to the United States, rare in Mexico, & absent in SpainSpanish South America).
just like #Canyon #GrandCanyon

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Thundercubs (YOUNG-Cheetara, -Tygra, -Panthero, -Snarf & -Snarfer) in the Canyons of Youth on planet Thundera

I don't know if any of these webpages speak specifically about 'canyons,' but this search gave me a TON of Scripture-references about "Youth!" including

The word |Youth| (I've already done Young, and it is closely  related; but ...) sits high above the foundational proto-words *yeu- ("Vital Force, #Youthful |Vigor") & *-itho (see -th)--possibly *juwunthiz--which support the meanings which evolved---meanings like "Young People & -Cattle, |Junior Warriors."
just like #Youthfulness #Youthlike #Youthly #Youthsome
 #Youthy

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

Comments