@WISECRACK condones Marvel-Fans' Latest Obsession | #Eternals #Deviants #Celestials (OH MY!) @MCUwikiFANDOM @RedRobot96 @Bing @looper @scuffed_en @BuzzFeed @zimbio @uQuiz

WISECRACK's anchorman (I think his name's Michael?) explains 'the next major leg of Phase 4 (maybe starting into Phase 5? maybe introducing Phase -1?)' in a report linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “ETERNALS” is built on ancient words, including one that means #Vital. "Vital (\ #Vitally #Vitality #Vitalize #Vitals #VitalStatistics #VitalCapacity #ArborVitae #CurriculumVitae" is built on ancient words that mean "to Live."

The Eternals (the movie tells us in the introduction, so it's not much of a SPOILER)
 were created by a Celestial ...

The word "Celestial (the original #CelestialEmpire (on Earth, anyway) was China)" is built on ancient words that mean Heaven, Sky, Abode of the Gods, Climate (ancient words that might be built on more-ancient words that mean Bright, Clear, Shining, Cloudless ... and the word is given a sense of Very Delightful).

... to protect the world from Deviants

 The word #Deviant (\ #Deviate #Deviance) is built on ancient words that mean Off Way.


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I haven't finished watching it yet; so I'm not sure how it ends, but I've gotten past where they learn ...

... that the Eternals were actually sent to ... do something else---I really don't want to ruin it.

I guess I'll get started 'listing them here' (I'll mainly be getting my info from The MCU Wiki (I looked at ETERNALS WIKI, but that focuses more on 'the original comic-book Eternals'); the main reason I'm listing them here is to hyperlink to posts about these characters & places & events):

The chief Celestial--Arishem the Judge--created The Eternals (probably the same way McDonald's-founder Ray Kroc cooks all your Big Macs ... maybe not personally, but as executive over all the little functions).

I could go through and list all the Eternals, but I'd rather meet them my way---using online tests that match me to them. LOOPER says my astrology makes me a lot like Ajak. A quiz on Scuffed tells me I'm Sersi. A BuzzFeed quiz says I'm Kingo, and Zimbio's quiz agrees. uQuiz says I'm Phastos.


Comments