#HappyBirthday to 'everyone with the same birthday' as @GeorgeTakei & @CarmenElectra (& the rest of the #April20 #BirthdayCohort) on #NationalChineseLanguageDay @NationalToday | @411Holidays @MySundayMass

I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's cohort' with 'today's cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (National #Chinese Language Day ... and -Cheddar Fries Day & -Lookalike Day & -Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day---not to mention, 420!!!)

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “|Chinese|” is built on the ancient name of the Qin Dynasty or -on ancient words at the root of Sinologist (#Chinaware & #ChinaDishes sold in a #ChinaShop are Porcelain-ware exported from #China). #Chinee #Chinian #Chinish #ChineseFireDrill #ChineseCheckers #ChineseLantern #Chino- #Chinaman #Chinatown #Chine #Chink #IndoChina

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Today's Cohort

Astrologically, Aries (probably): Paula White, Andy Serkis, Jessica Lange, Carmen Electra, Luther Vandross, Napoleon III, Crispin Glover, George Takei, Joey Lawrence, Clint Howard, Carlos Valdez

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)

And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

no saint, but a day that the clergy wears White Vestments


Comments