I Don't Think of You as "Followers," but as #Relay-Stations! #Relaying Messages with #TwitterManagementTools @Google @ShoutMeLoud @buffer @iamumeshsingh etc.

Since Tweepi 'fell apart' because of Twitter 'charging more for the tools they had been using,' I need to find another FREE FOREVER 'Twitter-management tool' (mostly just to "unfollow" large groups of Tweeps at a time, in order to make room for other, more-active Tweeps who will most-likely #FollowBack).

But Hey! I'm not looking for people to follow me; I'm looking for people who follow- and share 'The Truth' (which is more than just 'the touching story you hear over-&-over in Church,' but it's Current Events & what they mean to you! ... I'd better call it "Today's Truth"), and the tool I hope to find (starting with some suggestions from buffer, linked through the bold text below) will optimize my 'plugging the right stations into the relay!"

The word “Relay” is built on ancient words that mean "Leave Back," (as Hunters would 'Leave |Behind' (Exchange) tired hounds & take up well-rested ones to |Chase |Fleeing Game ... the main word is also supported by ancient words that mean Stick, Adhere, |Lax, |Undo, Slacken, Release, Let, Delay, |Remission, |Stop, Rest; and see Re-), 
with 'Leave' built on ancient words that mean Stick, on Pointed, on Prick, on Pierce, on Strike, on Press, on ... ultimately those last two meanings seem to spring from each other's words (maybe you can explain it more clearly in a comment) 😕 
just like #Relays #RelayRace #Relayed #Relaying

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

probably has nothing to do with 'follow-management on Twitter,' but the article's probably good to read anyway

There was a big list of Twitter-management sites, and I'll 'feed my glazomania (list-madness)' below (and maybe dig into- and report on/link to-some of the tools listed); but first, the best tool-- ... well, the one I'm using now: Twitter Mass Unfollow, an extension (shared--with a few others--on ShoutMeLoud) for Chrome-compatible browsers.

After you download the extension (and go over the options---your whitelist, the auto-stop (to fight "churning etc.") and the 'finishing move' 🤓), you go to your Following page, click the extension (in your browser's toolbar) and select either "ALL," "NOT FOLLOWING YOU," or "DEMO."

The list of tools/sites I saw mentioned:
  • Tools for Analytics
    • Daily 140, My Top Tweet, SocialBro, Riffle, Twitonomy, Klout, SumAll, SocialRank, Klear, Bluenod, Twitter home, Social Bearing, Stats for Twitter
  • Tools for Chats
    • Beatstrap, TweetChat, Chat Salad, Twubs, Nurph, TwChat
  • Tools for Fresh Content & Fun Users (for Discovery?)
    • Nuzzel, BuzzSumo, Swayy, Twipho, Topsy, Digg Deeper, The Latest, Twurly, Filta, Hash, Brook
  • Tools for Following & Unfollowing (what I'm looking for)
  • Tools for Hashtags
    • Rite Tag, Hashtagify.me, Seen, Tagboard
  • Tools for Images
    • Pablo, Spruce, Twitshot, Share As Image
  • Tools for Mentions & Monitoring
    • Warble, Keyhole, 1M Tweetmap, Twilert, Mention, MentionMapp, Twazzup
  • Tools for Scheduling (somehow different from ...
    • Buffer, Hootsuite (which no, Sprout Social, Tweet4Me
  • (... Tools for Timing)
    • Followerwonk, Tweriod
  • Tools for Trending Topics
    • Trends24, iTrended, Trendsmap
  • Tools for Miscellany
    • Like Explorer, Twitter Feed, TW Birthday, Bio Is Changed, IFTTT, Zapier, Be Present, SavePublishing, GroupTweet, Storify, Tweet Topic Explorer, Listen to Twitter, Squall, Thunderclap, Periscope, Meerkat, Twitterfav, Click to Tweet, Bedazzle, Pullquote, Who Tweeted It First, Little Pork Chop, Hubbble, Nudge, Social Hunt
I'll start looking through each of those programs, but--if you've already tried some & have something to say about them--your comments would be appreciated!

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments