#FirstWorldExploration (... #Techsploration?): Creeping Slowly into the #AffiliateProgram-Jungle thru @Lilicloth et al.

I'm surprised if I haven't done 'an entry like this' featuring-SNORG TEES or maybe -ESKIMO JOE'S Clothes, but it came up when I started looking at the Lilicloth-opportunity (which I'll expand/expound on beneath the subscribe-bar).

You can access the page that got me started on this through 'the bold word(s)' below; but (even before I correct 'another affiliation-program that's messing up my blog-display') first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Techsploration” is a portmanteau built of TechnologyExploration
One of the words in the base beneath Exploration is #Hunt ( #Hunted #Hunting #Hunter #HuntSomethingUp #HuntTheSlipper #Huntsman #WitchHunt #Overhunt), built on ancient words that are the base of other words that mean Seize, |Capture, |Booty.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



A link brought me to a page full of 'interesting T-shirts for sale.' And I looked to find out "how I can profitably help more people find these cool shirts.'

That brought me to their Affiliate-Program landing, which points to their program on Admitad, webgains & ShareASale.

I've never seen Admitad or webgains. I have a ShareASale-account (and might already have applied to use their Lilicloth program ... I just did it again, and 'approval is PENDING---but not 'likely,' as I probably only have a dozen-or-so readers).

But I don't know if I should wait to apply on those other two networks ...)

Comments