Whoa! Why Did I #Leave @PersJunkie Behind when I Got into All This @16Personalities-material? | #Leaving #Left #Leaves #LeftBehind #LeftOut #LeaveTaking

Stumbling-Upon the 16Personalities MBTI-like tests & analyses, I've started blogging a little  about my 'type' (ENFJ-A ... Assertively, The Diplomatic Protagonist)---with a huge load of text I haven't even looked-at yet. But then I look at my 'Twitter intro-text' (which I put there a little while ago and haven't changed since then), telling me I'm an Executive Sentinel or -Consul, with text that reads:
ES(T/F)J i.e. with an Extroverted approach, perceiving by Sensing, equally Thinking & Feeling when I judge, but not afraid to show I'm Judging ( sez)
Those two looks at my personality give me a 'triangulation' that--rather than showing more-precisely where I am--show more-GENERALLY where I might be; either ... well, we'll get into that in a moment; first ...

I think I'll take Personality Junkie's personality-test (you can get your own with the form linked through 'that word' below) again, and 'triangulate' my personality a little more; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Leave (\ #LeaveItBe #LeaveSomethingToBeDesired #LeaveItAtThat #LeaveOff #LeaveWellEnoughAlone)” is built on ancient words that mean "to Stick, Adhere" (I guess the idea is that--when you 'Leave'--you are Letting the others Remain in the place you're 'Leaving').

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



My latest test tells me I'm an ENTP (Debater Analyst)---triangulating gives me my main trait Extraversion (all the other traits only showing-up one-or-two of the three times). (Though the "iNtuitive & Practical" traits do make me eligible for their personality-course.)

But--when I was taking the test--I answered a lot of the questions according to 'how I felt at that moment' (and not necessarily 'how my actions in the past would prove me to be').


Comments