In the #WritersCommunity, we Let 'the Free Programs from @CryptoTabnet' Make us Rich while we Create #Paradise in Our Readers' Minds | #GrowingForever

CryptoTab explains their valuable offer on a page you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Paradise” (used for the Christian Heaven (or maybe Purgatory ... "where the Souls of the Righteous Departed await Resurrection), extended to the Muslim 'Heaven' (Jannah), any Place of Extreme Beauty or -Bliss) is built on ancient words that mean "to Form- or Build (a Wall) Around or -About (see Per- ... Forward, in Front of, Near, Against; other foundation-fillers include words that mean "Garden (of |Eden), Park, Enclosure, |Abode of the Blessed, |Orchard")."
#Paradisiacal #GatesOfParadise (a.k.a. The Virgin Mary)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


"I feel great about money, and deserve it in my life; money flows to me now." ... the Bitcoin-miner is just a manifestation of this kind of affirmation, and/or is something to distract us while the affirmation forces the money to obey ...

Oh, I don't really think all our money comes from cryptocurrency-mining & -investing; I imagine most writers write for newspaper- & magazine-publishers, TV-shows, movie-productions, and now blogs & websites (before they get their books published, and then again as they wait for their next big idea), but ... I guess I 'took a shortcut' that didn't go the way most writers take ⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏⛏

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives, and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments