Fascinating, how Celebrities' 'Next' Generations imitate them so #Nearly @GazillionsMAG | #Near #Nearer #Nearest #Nearby #NearSighted #Neared #Nearing #Nears #Nearness #NearAndDear #NearBeer

The ad mentioned 'how Sandra Bullock's son bears a striking resemblance to someone,' and that picture ... gave me suspicions; but then I went to the article, and ... I think it lists all the other celebrities' children (with a picture and a paragraph-or-so on each), but I can't find 'Sandra Bullock & son.'

But Gazillions' explanation of the celebrities' next generations (in a report linked through 'that word' below) made the article worth mentioning here; although I first want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Near (a word in the base beneath 'Next')” is built on ancient words that mean Nigh.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow






Comments