Shine On, Miss #Ramser @RamsersRhetoric | featured by @MitchellReports

Continuing my Journey to a Better Allyship, I increase my awareness of The Struggle when I see a closing story (on Andrea Mitchell Reports ...---their page linked through |that surname| below) on 'how teachers are quitting in drove, and not just because of their super-low pay.'

They're quitting because ... well, we'll get to that. First, I focus on one teacher ... who is quitting because she feels THREATENED if she continues to do her job the award-winning way she feels is right; I was curious about that teacher's surname (and hope she might be too); so I found out a little more about it and share my findings with you below.

The surname |Ramser| is built on ancient words that mean #Scree (Pile of Debris at the Base of a |Cliff or -|Steep Mountainside) from the proto-word *skreithanan (which evolved into ancient words that mean "to |Stride, |Glide, Go, Slide (on Snow-Shoes), Sail, Crawl, |Creep; Landslide, Small Stones, |Pebbles").
on which are also-built #Ramseur #Ramsey #Ramer #Rammer
 #Nasser #Reiser #Ranger #Ramsden (although I don't know
 ... those might only be 'similar surnames,' not etymologically
 connected) #screes

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Ms. Ramser is a teacher in Texas, where--ever since she chose the "Queer"-option on a government registration-form--has been catching a lot of flak for encouraging her students not to be afraid of 'being who they are.'

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments