A Loophole @realDonaldTrump might Use (if it actually exists outside 'the imaginings we write here'): His Words (on Broadcast Video) are inadmissible #Divertissement | @salon @RealClearNews @thedailybeast

I watch the news, and hear Donald Trump is being prosecuted "with his own words."

I'm sure he's said plenty of criminal words outside interviews & public rallies & televised debates, but all his broadcast statements ... I don't think I ever watched those to try to hear 'what he's really going to do."

The word |Divertissement| (a Minor Entertainment or -Diversion) is built on ancient words that mean "Turn in Separate Ways" (originally denoting a Short Ballet).
on which are also-built #Divertissement

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Looking for |the article (linked above)|, I also found 
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments