#WhenChristiansThink: Would #TheEvangelists' Support for #ExPresidentDonaldTrump #TURN #FellowResisters against God? @DallasNews @RealTimers


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


That's the question that came to mind as I was watching Bill Maher & another panel wonder why the Evangelical Church supports President Trump (despite the long, growing list of immoral acts he performs unapologetically).

'If this church,' I asked myself, 'can steadily support a man whose life is such a shameful display of shameless immaturity & blatant trespasses, what kind of god am I supposed to believe they serve?'

As most Bible-Believers can tell by 'the lowercase "g",' I don't think Evangelicals are siding with the God I believe-in when they turn to follow down the path Trump's treading.

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to The Dallas Morning News article that might explain the Evangelical Church's support) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Turn” is built on words that mean “to Rub (to Shape the Clay as it Spins on a Lathe)” (Rotate, Revolve).

The article focuses on Trump's pro-life stance, and (as far as I can tell after briefly scanning the article) totally ignores the many sins which I don't know if Donald has asked forgiveness-for.



Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments