The #Blatant Hypocrisy of American Government, -of Religion - The "Reality" @jPsaki-etc. throw into your Sight so you can't See the 'Truth' (and don't think I'm promoting #TRUTHsocial here) | @JordanKlepper

No, the 'Truth' I'm talking about is this: 'Your Leader' (be they 'the people you elected into office' or 'the person lecturing from your favorite pulpit') has NO power! 'The hypocrisy' is their insistence (supported by the insistence of many others) that they do have power, though their system depends on the fact that you have the power.

Think of matters like Gun-Control: Go to a gun-show, ask to buy a gun, and SEE what 'government paperwork' they ask to see. I don't go to gun-shows myself, so I can only guess by what I've seen 'reported' on national media---ABSOLUTELY NO PAPERWORK (if you don't count the dollars (in treasury-note or bank-check form)).

The word “Blatant” is probably built on 'Alliteration with the word "Beast"' (in Edmund Spenser's "The Faerie Queen"), but it might've been inspired by ancient words that mean "to Babble."
just like #Blatantly #Blatancy

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments