#MajorProphets & #MinorProphets in The Bible | @OverviewBible | #Minor


Enter your email address (to be alerted on the next study-posts here):


Delivered by FeedBurner

(I've already 'exhumed' Major & Prophet, but) The word "Minor" is built on ancient words that mean |Small.

I suppose now's as good a time as any to confess that I don't exactly have a plan here. I mean ... well, you see that most of the words I link-to (the root-words) are on my main word-blog, where I've 'exhumed' a few thousand words so-far. 

I guess my Bible-study (the other main blog I link-to) is a source of words to 'exhume' (especially with the help of BVOV Ministries, Shepherd's Chapel & other fellow Word-associates) when I'm not inspired by videos I'm always playing or songs I'm always hearing.

  • Books of the Prophets
  • Major
    • Isaiah
    • Jeremiah
    • Lamentations
    • (Deuterocanonical/Apocryphal) Baruch
    • Ezekiel
    • Daniel
  • Minor
    • Hosea
    • Joel
    • Amos
    • Obadiah
    • Jonah
    • Micah
    • Nahum
    • Habbakkuk
    • Zephaniah
    • Haggai
    • Zechariah
    • Malachi

Comments