Who Else Can't Tell the Difference between the #Slavic Languages of the Countries-at-War? | @nikaamm #Slav #Slavonian (obsolete #Slavonic)

I ask that to the forum that you can access through 'the bold word(s)' below; you can earn some money there too, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Slavic” is built (with the 'adjectival suffix' -ic, meaning "having to do with, having the nature of, being, made of, caused by, similar to") on ancient words that mean Word, Speech (related to words that mean German, Dumb, Foreign (literally "of Different Voice"), Race/Language), influenced by words that mean Fame, Glory (as in names that end with the syllable -slav).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I'm watching this video ("Difference between Russian and Ukrainian") on 'loop'; I've only listened through it (not watching yet) twice, but I still can't tell how much of it's Russian and how much Ukrainian:

Comments