#MyinfiniteSadness @MyinfiniteSadn1 inspires me to Get #Rid of Suffering by remembering the #FourNobleTruths @VimalKKR1990 and the #EightfoldPath @TricycleMAG @SGI_info | @bbnCommunity

I learned about 'more enlightened' Buddhism with a group you can access through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Rid (to Relieve From ... #Ridden #Ridding #GetRidOf #Riddance #GoodRiddance #GentleRiddance #FairRiddance)” is built on ancient words that mean "to Clear out an area of Land."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



One of my fellow tweeps My Infinite Sadness says, 
and I reply
The Four Noble Truths are
(relisting those truths for further study here)
  1. Dukkha (that which is Difficult to Bear) - Life is Stress, Pain, Anguish, Affliction, Unsatisfactoriness, or ...
  2. SufferingCaused by CravingsDesires (Grasping, Clinging; or Aversion)
  3. To Rid Life of Suffering and to achieve 'release from the cycle of rebirth' (Nirvana), one has to get Rid of all CravingsDesires, by ...
  4. Following the Eightfold Path that leads to Awakening

... and The Eightfold Path (divided into three areas for training) is

Comments