The #Furthest I 'Go Out' (in Lockdown, yes; but really, as-per-usual) ... (hosted by a member of @You2Surf)

In my TBI-Survivors support-group, they say that one of the best ways to get into 'our new world' is to  "just go out, just do life!"

I guess they mean 'do life the way you used to' (go out to bars, feed birds- & read books-in the park ... whatever people do), but I never really had any of that. Blame it on 'the sprawl' of this city (zoned so that--unless you have a car--you're lucky if you're close to maybe-one fun activity), blame it on 'me' (my huge imagination, making reality such a disappointment 😏), but I didn't really have a life to go out and 'do.'

But you can't 'go out & live your life' if you don't 'go out & get a group of friends to live it with!' (I tried to do that, but my living-situation wasn't "established" enough to give me a steady home-base; and--now that my home-base is steady--it's situated in a neighborhood where I can't get to any 'new friends to live it with!')

The best I can do is 'sharing these thoughts (this blog, MyLot-discussions ...) on surf-exchanges' (most of them are linked through 'the main word' below, but usually I just 'surf' this exchange). 

Right here, I list a few 'root-words' that tie that word into our lexicon....

The word “Furthest” is the superlative of #Further, built on ancient words---those that mean |Forth + -|er (Inner, Outer) or those that mean |Fore (Forward) + -|ther ( |After, Other ... maybe I should've used |Farther, as the interaction involves 'actual, physical movement into the social world'; but that's just a Manifestation of the Metaphorical 'Great-er/-est |Extents' to-which I go).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I suppose I could make this post a sort-of 'Greatest Hits'-post, listing a few of my most-'read' posts below (I say "read," but it's most likely they're merely "auto-surfed"---the way I'll often just 'open my auto-surf page-frame,' maybe-look at the first page it shows, and then go off and eat or sleep or watch TV (while the frame dutifully surfs through hundreds-or-thousands of other surfers' pages), then come back and maybe-see the last page as I stop the frame's surfing and then go on about my online day):

Comments