#JohnLewis's Passing (I found out about on @Twitter) reminds me that I Don't See #Death the Way People Think @POTUS Should | @TheDailyShow @snlUPDATE @StephenAtHome @History

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to Twitter's announcement of the civil-rights icon's demise) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Death” #Deathly #DeathCamp #Deathbed #DeathTrap# is built on ancient words that mean "to Die + Act-, |Process- or Condition of" (Total |Cessation, End; Skeleton- or other Figure-representing Mortality; a Huge Plague (e.g. The Black Death)).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Another big 'news-source for Millennials' (beside THE DAILY SHOW & WEEKEND UPDATE & Late Show with Stephen Colbert etc.) is "the Trending-stories in the margin on Twitter."

That's where I first found out about Rep. Lewis's passing. And it wasn't long before one of my many 'Resister'-friends commented that 'it was so predictable that President Trump hadn't said anything about it yet.'

When he 'did' make a comment (or when 'I rehd the comment he had made previously'), the Resisters then lay into him about 'how fake his response was.'

I don't want to be 'someone who defends Donald Trump,' but I think "we" (me, Donald Trump and the people with whom I hate him) don't feel Rep. Lewis's death. Oh, we appreciate his life's work & we understand the loss his 'survivors' have to recover (the spouse-or-father-or-grandfather-or-uncle that will no longer be there to fulfill that role); but it doesn't change any of our lives! Donald Trump is just as much "President" after John's death as he was before John's death!

The biggest change his death makes is his current partners (marital-, business-) become his ex-partners.

I ... I just don't see what the big deal is.

Comments