Why Does @TabForACause think its Users want to support These #FakeCharities? (oh, Real Money for Real People, but #Fake Problems) | @GoogleDocs

... well, they ARE real problems now; I'm just fairly sure that you don't take care of them by 'adding on to them.'

The main problem they're talking about is 'racial injustice.' As a white guy, I ... well, I'll get into it below the Subscribe-bar.

What I show first is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to a Google-Doc from Tab for a Cause about the charities they want to support) into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Fake” might be built on ancient words that mean Counterfeit, |Rob, |Swindle, or words that mean |Spruce-up Artificially, Polish, |Sweep (also Clear-Out, |Plunder); probably unrelated to the nautical term for 'one of the Windings of a Cable or -Hawser in a Coil' (from the Swedish for "a |Fold"). 
#FakeIt (Jazz Slang, originally; along with #FakeBook) #FakeOut (sports slang) #Faked #Fakes #Faking #Faker #FakeNews #FakeFriends #Fakement





The charities Tab for a Cause thinks we want to support:
like I was saying; 'As a white guy,' I only approve of the last three. I think; if you want equal rights, hold people up to equal standards.

Comments