While @MSNBC continues to Obsess over 'Government Waste-Disposal,' @DemUnderground focuses on More #Relevant Topics

Oh, I'm sure DemUnderground does plenty of reporting on The Criminal Cheeto; but--in a report linked through |that word|--good news! but |that word| seems more important right now; so I found out a little more about it and share my findings with you below.

The word |Relevant| is built on ancient words that mean "to Lessen, Lighten (hence 'to Help, Assist, Comfort, |Console' ... see Relieve)," above the proto-word *legwh- "Not Heavy, having Little Weight."
on which are also-built #Relevantly #Irrelevant #Irrelevantly
 #Relevance #Irrelevance

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND.COM

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments