#Comfort the World in "The World's Largest Virtual Hug" @iMVU | #Comforted #Comforting #Comforter #Comforts #ComfortFood #Comfortable #Comfortless #Discomfort

You can join in on our Giant Hug at #IMVU-site linked through 'that word' (and the initialism) below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Comfort” is built on ancient words that mean "to Strengthen Much" (Com-, Fort). 
IMVU stands for either In My Virtual Universe or Instant Messaging Virtual Universe (or something mentioned in the video below ... or not ...).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



For the longest time, I thought it was some kind of 'Massive Multi-player Online game' that I just didn't know the object-of.

But no! It's just 'a virtual hangout-world!'

Comments