Dominic @TextCortex's "5 Common Mistakes people make with A.I. #Assistants"


The word |Assistants| sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-word *sta- "to Stand, make- or be Firm," which evolved a little & added the prefix that means "To (see Ad-)."
just like #Assist #Assistant #Assistance #Assistances
 #Assists #Assisted #Assisting #Unassisted

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

The mistakes Dominic describes above
  1. Forgetting that the tools are are A.I. Assistants! (You are the starter and the finisher!)
  2. Copy/pasting the A.I.'s suggestions without reviewing.
  3. Not verifying their facts. (This is why Bible-Scholars & -Debaters always give 'citations' (chapter-&-verse) with their arguments---it's essentially saying 'The Bible says "this"; don't believe me? double-check me!') ... that leads to the next mistake;
  4. Not citing your references (it shows that you're reporting something real)
  5. Letting the Reporting get Too Harsh (A.I. doesn't care about your readers' feelings.)
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

xx

Comments