Was there a Message that got @LeneNystrom (AQUA, with @dif_rene @SorenRasted) all #DolledUp in #BarbieGirl? | @Google


The word |Dolled-Up| (to |Dress (a Child, a #Doll, |Oneself) Indulgently (in Clothes and/or |Makeup), or to Pet (back in the 1860's)) comes from |Doll|, which was originally a familiar form of the name #Dorothy---often used for a Female Pet or a Mistress (the way the familiar forms of other female names are used to mean 'any woman doing something standard'). 
The name |Dorothy| sits at the peak high above the proto-word *do- "to Give" & *dhes- (forming words for Religious Concepts), which evolved into ancient words that mean "Gift of God."
on which are also-built #Dolled #Dolling #DollingUP
 #Dolls #DollsUp #Dolly #Dollies #RagDoll #RagDolls
 #Dollhouse #Dollhouses #Dorothea #Dorothee #Theodora
 #Dora #Theodore #Theo

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

So what does it mean? Well, I asked The Internet; and they said something ...

And I looked at the lyrics (shared by AQUA):
[Intro: Barbie & Ken] Hiya, Barbie Hi, Ken Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure, Ken Jump in [Chorus: Barbie & Ken] I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation Come on, Barbie, let's go party [Chorus: Barbie & Ken] I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation [Verse 1: Barbie & Ken] I'm a blonde bimbo girl in a fantasy world Dress me up, make me tight, I'm your dolly You're my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamor in pink Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky-panky [Bridge: Barbie] You can touch, you can play If you say I'm always yours Ooh woo [Chorus: Barbie] I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation [Breakdown: Barbie & Ken] Come on Barbie, let's go party Ah, ah, ah, yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party Ooh, ooh Come on Barbie, let's go party Ah, ah, ah, yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party Ooh, ooh [Verse 2: Barbie & Ken] Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again Hit the town, fool around, let's go party [Bridge: Barbie] You can touch, you can play If you say I'm always yours You can touch, you can play If you say I'm always yours [Breakdown: Barbie & Ken] Come on Barbie, let's go party Ah, ah, ah, yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party Ooh, ooh Come on Barbie, let's go party Ah, ah, ah, yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party Ooh, ooh [Chorus: Barbie] I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation [Breakdown: Barbie & Ken] Come on Barbie, let's go party Ah, ah, ah, yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party Ooh, ooh Come on Barbie, let's go party Ah, ah, ah, yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party Ooh, ooh [Outro: Barbie & Ken] Oh, I'm having so much fun Well Barbie, we're just getting started Oh, I love you Ken
And I think ... well, I relate it to the way 'none of us are "anything" (to anyone but ourselves) unless we take the actions that "the agents we know we are" would take' (you're not really "a father" unless you do "what a father does" (and that's more than just 'supply the seed'); etc.)

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments