Am I #Missing Something Needed to Make a Pretty-Little #Miss into My #Missus? @Aaron_Doughty44 reminds us not to think that way

I dunno ... I guess I was thinking of that 'clever homophone' and randomly remembered Aaron Doughty's advice about "adjusting your frequency from 'Single' to 'Dating' ... give yourself permission to feel the 'Dating'-love ('spiritually' or 'mentally,' obviously not 'physically') before you're actually Dating, and your frequency's 'status' will manifest into reality."

Or that's how I remember the tip he gives in the video linked through 'the main words' below; but I feel it's more important to understand those words better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Miss” is built on ancient words that mean "to Change, Go, Move (in the sense of 'Changed or Abnormal, compared to original perfection'), Lack." #Missed #Missing #Misses #MissTheBoat #MissOut #aMissIsAsGoodAsaMile #GiveItaMiss
The 'homophonic' title for a Single Lady is a shortening of #Mistress, built on ancient words that mean "Chief, Head, Director, Teacher" (Master) #MissAmerica 
The word "Missus" is ... also a shortening of the word "Mistress." #Mrs. 
And #Ms. (pronounced #Miz) really is "just a blend of 'Miss' & 'Missus.'" #Mses.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner



Comments