The Dearest #Gem I Seek is Your Friendship (Displayed by 'a Follow on @Twitter etc.')

I'm sharing this post on traffic-exchanges (as well as on Twitter--where I share most of these posts--and other places), because--when I look at the pages shared on exchanges--most of them are about 'signing onto this program to make money.'

(We all know that 'what that really means' is "sign-up, and give me a lot of money, and ask other people to sign up & give me a lot of money (some of which I'll give to you).')

I don't want to give anyone any money. So I don't want to give you any money. I just want to be one of a multitude of #Gems in your conversation-history---a 'consensual' follower (i.e. one who follows back) on Twitter (follow me through |the link| below).

The word |Gem| is built on ancient words that mean either the proto-word *gembh- "Tooth, Nail" or the proto-word *gem- "to Press" (evolving through words that mean "|Germinate, |Sprout, Bud" before it was used for a "Jewel or Cut-&-Polished Precious Stone" ... also used to mean "a Rare- or Excellent thing or -person" & "Eye").
on which is also-built (Yoda-ese? a little) #Gemmed #Gemming
 #Gemmologist #Gemmologists #Gemmology #Gemstone
 #Gemstones

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments