Sometimes Manifesting Gets Too #Messy to Risk #Messing with ... When is the #Mess worth the Risk?

Doing a post about MANIFEST, I 'stumbled upon' an article against manifesting. I linked to it from that post as well (mainly so I could use their image there), but it caught my curious eye.

The article tells us 'why we shouldn't always manifest our desires' (I guess ... I haven't read it yet, that's just what the title says), but--before I read it--|that word| seems important. I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below (and I link to the topic that brought the word up, and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The word |Mess| is built on ancient words that mean "to Send, Let Go (see Mission)" (evolving into words that mean "to Put-, |Place settings for a Course at |Dinner, Portion of Food for One Meal" ... the sense of "a Mixed Food Portion (usually for an Animal)" led to the colloquial use of |Mess| for "a |Jumble, state of Confusion, situation of Disorder, condition of Untidiness, |Invasively Annoying Intrusion of Stinky |Excrement").
on which are also-built #Messes #Messmate #Messmates
 #Muss #Messed #Messing #MessWith #MessingWith #MessUp
 #MessHall #MessKit #MessKits #MessLocker

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

linked to an article about The Sinfulness (if any) of Manifesting

Antasha Durbin starts her article (linked up in 'the word-outline') by criticizing today's 'you can manifest anything!'-culture (looking for the above picture, I had to sift through 'pages-&-pages' of images about 'How to Manifest ANYTHING!' and 'Manifesting to Get Yourself the Ultimate Perfect Life!' etc.), but she also tells us 'the questions we need to ask ourselves before we decide to manifest this-or-that treasure' ...

Because 'manifesting' is a lot like breathing---we all do it everyday without thinking of it, and normally we risk doing it WRONG if we think about it too much!
 
My New Mantra (one of several)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments