@HowToADHD criticizes the Medical Industry's Mistreatment of #ADHD-Customers

Jessica McCabe explains 'that finding ADHD-treatment is not an ADHD-friendly process' in a vlog you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

ADHD stands for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity #Disorder (I'm seeing I've already started an entry for 'ADD,' with the |H added in 1987 when the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders" noted that the Lack-of-Focus & the Hyperactivity rarely occur seperately). 
The word “Disorder (Lack of #Order)” is built on ancient words that mean "|Row (originally -of Threads in a |Loom, from words meaning 'to Begin to Weave,' see |Primordial)" (a System of Parts Subject to Certain |Uniform, Established Ranks or -Proportions).
#Orders #Ordered #Ordering #PreOrder #Reorder #WellOrdered #Backorder #MailOrder #MoneyOrder #Orderly #OutOfOrder #InOrderTo #InShortOrder #OrderOfBattle #OrderOfMagnitude

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments