Did You Know there's a Code that #Weaves the Web Together? | @MSN_Money @FT

And no, I'm not talking about 'code-language' (like HTML or C++ or ... I dunno, BASIC?) I'm talking about 'the very source-code that Tim Berners-Lee just sold (as a Non-Fungible Token) for $5.4-million'---the program for navigating through the network to access the information people put on The Web.

MSN Money's reprint (of The Financial Times' report on that sale) is linked through 'the main word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Weaves” is built on ancient words that also mean "to Move Quickly" (ancient words at the base of newer ancient words that mean "to Lace Together, Web"). #Weave #Wove #Woven #Weaving #Weaved #Interweave #Waffle #Wasp #Wave #Weaver #Weevil #Weft #Woof

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Comments