#Marcion, the Heretic who Wrote the First Christian Bible | who better to uncover it than Drew @GM_Skeptic


Watching Drew's report, |that name| seems important; so I found out a little more about it and share my findings with you below (and you might discuss it beneath (in the comments)).

The name |Marcion| is built on proto-words *Māwortis (related to words that mean Mars (the god & the planet), Iron, War, Battle, Conflict) & *-kos "Characteristic of, Typical of, Pertaining to" (I think it's related to Mark (heck! one of the roots is Marcus), but I'm 'Compulsed' to get down to 'the roots').
on which are also-built #Marcionism #Marcionite #Marcionites

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments