If anyone could teach the @GOP "What that word #Concession Means," it would be Professor @Maddow (or maybe Dean @SteveBenen)

Maybe the etymology below could teach you/them "the meaning of the word 'Concession,'" but ... you know 'what The Liberals say' about Republicans' reading-habits 🙄... 

The word “Concession” is built on ancient words that mean "to Agree to Yield" (influenced by words that mean "to Consent to Grant, Give Way or -Precedence ... see Con-).
just like #Concessions #Concessionaire (a #ConcessionStand
 is called that because the space is Granted- or Leased
 to the Sellers FOR their Snacks & Refreshments (during
 the Events)) #ConcessionSpeech

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments