@Google's Behavior is Such a #Disgrace! (but then so is 'Real Life' until we Manifest our Ancestors' Heaven)

I always imagined that search-engines were 'where a nerd like me could find a way to "reach the top" with nothing but an internet-connection & a lot of "gumption"' (mostly inspired by Jonny Lee Miller & Angelina Jolie in HACKERS).

But--looking-up the listings for the local venues hosting entertainment that (incidentally) supports journalism--I see that the places' websites' writers' #gumption means NOTHING (to Google, at-least) if the website-owner doesn't pay for the listing! I've got to scroll-down to see 'the information I'm looking-for!' (See what I mean on the site linked through the bold text below.)

just like #Disgraces #Disgracing #Disgraced #Disgraceful
The word “Gumption” (possibly the inspiration for the name Gump?) is built on ancient words that mean "Attention, Heed (with it's original meaning--Common Sense, Shrewdness, Acuteness of Practical Understanding--evolving to mean Drive, Initiative)."
just like #Gumptious

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments