Would it be more cost-effective for @CopelandNetwork to SELL their #PrivateJet & use a @FlexJet program instead?

That's the question that came to mind when I saw the site (linked to a search that was linked through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) which I've hyperlinked through the bold text ...

Kenneth Copeland Ministries owns a Private #Jet (or two ... which they use to fly to missions. They don't do commercial flights, because ... well, I've heard Kenneth say he feels 'trapped in a tube full of demons'---others might call it 'how his faithful brain perceives Claustrophobia'). 
The word |Jet| is built on ancient words that mean "to Throw, Impel (Cast, Toss about, Thrust, Shoot out, Sprout- or Spurt forth, Gush, Stream)" (the word is used for the |Plane with a #JetEngine, an Engine that Moves the |Plane by #JetPropulsion) or (for the "Deep Black Glossy Lignite" or "the Mineral's Color") ancient words that mean "Stone of |Gages (town/river in |Lycia in Asia Minor)."
just like #Jets #JetLag #Jetted #Jetting #JetAge #JetStre

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I gave them my email-address to get their Comparative Private Aviation Guide.


Until it arrives, I'll look at FlexJet. Their
  • Ownership Programs - offering several ways to fly private along with a personalized approach that allows them to create a flight program tailored to each owner.
  • Aircraft Fleet - the industry's youngest & most advanced private fleet (4/27/2023), a wide range of aircraft from the world's foremost manufacturers
  • Red Label by FLEXJET - a revolutionary approach to private travel, Red Label complements select programs with dedicated crewing, the exclusive LXi Cabin Collection(TM) & more.
Well, I downloaded the CPAG and ... I don't know. I doesn't say "This is more- or less cost-effective than owning & maintaining your own plane" ... or maybe it does, but I don't know enough about the situation to see it. (Kenneth or some other administrator at KCM can download the report and make the comparisons.)

Maybe Kenneth could get a discount by flying the plane (rather than using one of their pilots on staff)---what do you think?


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments