@AddTips shows us #HowTo make your Desktop Computer #Throw #PredictiveText on the Screen for you | #Throws #Threw #Throwing #ThrowingArm #Thrown

Predictive Text is a common default-feature on mobile-devices, on account of the difficulty of quickly texting with such small buttons. I'm currently on a desktop-computer, so I thought Predictive Text was unavailable to me.

Well, a quick search shows different! Turns out that Windows 10 (or maybe 11 now ... it shouldn't be too different) has a Setting that allows me to turn it on ... not that I need it all the time (when it could be a waste of  'bandwidth'-or-whatever), but just those occasional times when a fellow Twitizen thinks of a fun 'Predictive Text'-game (for instance: "I'm a [Astrological Sign], so I can't [Predictive Text]," which gives me, "I'm a ♋ (Cancer), so I can't believe I will send you an update on what we are not going to be able to get.")

Addictive Tips explains how I turned on Predictive Text in a report linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Throw (\ #Throwaway #Throwback)” (a meaning deep in the foundation beneath "Predict") is built on ancient words that mean "to Rub, Turn" (with derivatives referring to Twisting).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Comments