The #Solitaire2020 World-Tour starts in #Eurasia

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to an invitation for you to join me (virtually) on the Solitaire 2020 World-Tour) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Eurasia” is a 'portmanteau' (or is it just a 'combination,' as one of the two original names is used in its entirety) of the words Europe & #Asia. 
#Eurasian
The word "Asia" is built on ancient words that mean "the |East." 
#Asian #Asiatic

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


The Solitaire 2020 publishers don't have a public list of all the countries (or cities), so I'm slowly recording all of the places I can see as I 'tourney' my way through the World Tour.
    So far I can see the countries- (linking to lists of the cities)
  • Russia
  • Ukraine
  • Byelorussia
  • Lithuania
  • Latvia
  • ... and more countries they won't show me yet

Comments