@JoBloVideos tells us WTF Happened to #BuckRogersInThe25thCentury


Or--in case the above code isn't connecting--you can probably find the video on the channel linked in the bold text below.

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century was several series (comic-book, TV-series, movies) about astronaut Buck #Rogers, who accidentally drifted into the 25th #Century ... somehow (maybe JoBlo describes it).  

The surname “Rogers” is derived from the given name #Roger, which (if not referring to #RogerThat---the radio "Spelling Alphabet" for "R," standing for "Received/Understood" in Radio Voice-Procedure) is built on ancient words that mean "Famous Spear."
just like #Dodge #Hodges #Hodgson #Hodson #Rogerson #Ruggles #Rutgers #Ruggiero #Rudger #Rudiger #Rogier #Rutger #Rodge #Hrothgar #Ruth
The word “Century” (short for #CenturyOfYears) is built on ancient words that mean "Hundred (on analogy of words that mean 'a Company of Ten')."
just like #Centuries #Centurion #Centurions #CenturyPlant #CenturyPlants

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments