@CGPgrey reminds us How to Read the Signs that #Encompass U.S. Highway Navigation

... hmm ...

The word “Encompass” (meaning of an ancient word that contributed to the evolution of the word "Navigate") is built on ancient words that mean "Make- or Put into-a #Compass (Form a Circle around)."
same as #Encompasses #Encompassed #Encompassing
The word “Compass” is built on ancient words that mean "Step- or Spread With or -Together (to Pace out, Divide Equally, Measure; Extent, |Radius, |Circumference ... see Com-)."
same as #Compasses #Compassed #Compassing

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments