'Doing All the Listed #Steps' Doesn't Get You 'One #Step Closer' if You're #Stepping on the Wrong Bridge!

What I show here is 'the group of words' that couch "that word" (below hyperlinked to my post about Scientology's "Bridge to Total Freedom") into your vocabulary ... deeper meanings that 'firm the foundations' upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Step (or #Stepped #Stepping #Steps #StepByStep #BabySteps #Step- (-Daughter, -Sister, -Father, -Mother, -Son, -Brother ... are there step-Cousins (-Aunts/-Nieces-etc.)? #Doorstep #Footstep #Instep #LockStep #Misstep #Overstep #QuickStip #Sidestep #StepDance #StepLadder #Stepper #HotStepper #TwoStep)” 
is built on ancient words that mean Post, |Stem, to Support, to Place Firmly on (see Pace, Degree, Tread Firmly on, Foothold ... the prefix (for 'relatives-by-marriage from a marriage that no longer exists (or -that never "really" existed, according to the organization which annuls it)') comes from words that mean Orphan (or |Pushed-|Aside)).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I'm watching S.A.T.A. and reviewing the Literature for 'pre-clears' (or maybe that's the step after 'whatever I'm doing'), and I'm seeing that Leah Remini & Paul Haggis 'got far across "The Bridge to Total Freedom"' (Leah got to OT 5, I don't know about Paul) the same way I 'got a job a decade ago.' (I 'got all the answers right' in the job-interview process, but I couldn't 'actually do' what the right answers indicated I would.)

Again-and-again, I hear that Scientologists would often 'admit to things' and 'sign statements claiming that false things were true' just to "get out of continued auditing interrogation" or to "get to the next level." (Rather than 'tell the truth and keep doing audits until they learned the next-level power,' they "sign the claim that they have that power" & "pay the money" to upgrade.)

Comments