#MyLot's admin. are #Mastigophobic - Scared that #AdChoices will #Punish them if I talk about #AdChoices on MyLot's forum -

I wanted to discuss this on the forum you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but ... I'll quote the 'denial' below, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Mastigophobic” (although that might more-accurately be "irattional fear of being beaten," a.k.a. Rhabdophobia ... while I might mean #Kakorraphiophobia (|irrational fear of Failure or -Being Denied)) is built on ancient words that mean "to Chew, Crunch" (+ -Phobia).
#Mastigophobia
The word “Kakorraphiophobia” is built on ancient words that mean "to Bad & Evil Plot, -Plan" (+ -Phobia ... or maybe I'm thinking of |Atychiophobia (|Irrational Fear of Making any Mistakes)).
#Kakorrhaphiophobic
The word “Punish” is built on ancient words that mean "Penalty (see Penal ... Cause Pain for some offense, take Vengeance for, Chastise, Correct)."
#Punishable #Punisher #Punishment #Unpunished #Punished #Punishing #Punitive

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I tried to post a discussion about AdChoices' "in-ad survey," and their administrator sent me this note after he deleted the post:
Discussions about the advertising here are kind of a no-no. What they usually end up doing is getting all ads temporarily blocked and no pay for myLot (the company) for that period, although myLot still pays the members for posts made during that period. Really a losing situation for the site.

I replied (before I saw that he had already deleted it):
which is why I linked to a site that explains it and didn't discuss anything but what AdChoices wants (assuming they want their ads to be seen by 'real people,' for whom they DEVELOP the ad-survey).
And he replied,
It doesn't matter what you linked to. Discussions about our advertisers/advertising are not allowed.
I reacted (but I don't know if I sent the reply)
Then maybe MyLot's owners SHOULDN'T get paid for it!... Of course, I don't actually think that; but it makes as much sense. 

AdChoices GIVES us those options on the "in-ad survey," and I guess it's because they don't want to advertise 'wrong' (annoyingly, inappropriately, or--the way I was asking about--too repetitiously).

That's fine that you deleted that, before the just-as-unreasonable money-people caught a glance of it & decided not to give you beggars any money (just like you would probably kick me off the forum if I sent you this reply ... so scared we are that people will misjudge us and falsely punish us);

but--just like you don't want MyLot to be denied the money--I don't want MyLot to be considered 'a waste of money.'

... and--because of my Mastigophobia, I just sent him a note that 'I too suffer from Mastigophobia.'

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments