How are You #Replying to all the #MayTheFourthBeWithYou you'll be seeing on @StarWars' #StarWarsDay today? I like the #Reply that @Distractify suggests. @ReadersDigest has some good ones too. | @Google


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I base my #Reply on Distractify's quote (linked in the bold text below).

The word “Replying” is built on ancient words that mean "Back, Again + to Fold, Plait" (yes, it was used to mean 'Fold Again'; it's not now, but I'm not sure how it evolved into 'to Respond').

just like #Replicable #Replicability (I know that looks like 'forms of the word "Replicate,"' but my source listed them as 'related to "Reply"') #Replied 


My first use of 'the suggested reply' today ...
Looking for that response, I also came across 'a treasure-trove of May-the-Fourth-Be-with-You memes.'


Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments