#Correction (& Apology) on My #MisCorrection (is THAT a word?) of Astrologers' Understanding of Star-Charts | @HoroscopeDotCom

Earlier, I stated that astrologers get it "wrong" when they say 'the #th house belongs to such-and-such a sign.' That was the conclusion I reached when--though MY chart has Aries in the Tenth House (important because that's where my MC is), while 'by definition' the Tenth House is Capricorn.

But ... I think it's like 'the Jewish sabbath' (Saturday) versus MY sabbath (born on a Thursday, my sabbath's Wednesday). The astrologers' idea of 'the numbers of the houses' are the numbers that fit best with their mythology; 'the numbers of MY houses' are numbers that fit with "where my sign was when I was born."

Maybe I'll find 'the explanation of the difference' and link to it through that word below; but first I'll try to understand that word better, through the words upon which it is based ...

The word "Correct" is built on "the intensive prefix Com-" + ancient words that mean "to Lead-, Rule-, Move- or Direct in a Straight |Line." #Correct #Correctly #Corrects #Correcting #Correcter #CourseCorrection #Correctable #Correctness #Corrective


Comments