Organizing My Thoughts about #RSS | why I mess with @Feedburner, @BlogLovin @buffer @inoReader etc. | @AcronymFinder @BloggingWizard @inventorSpot

I discuss my RSS-use in a paying forum you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

RSS stands for Really Simple #Syndication and/or #Rich #Site Summary etc
The word “Syndication” is built on ancient words that mean "a Gathering of 'the Representatives of Corporations' (|Syndics)"
#Syndicate #Syndicates #Syndications #Syndicated #Syndicating
The word “Rich” is built on ancient words that mean "to Move- or Direct in a Straight Line, Lead, Rule, King" (see |Rex or ancient words that mean Wealthy, |Magnificent, |Sumptuous, Powerful, Reign, Might, Authority, |Empire, |Reich, of Great Value or Worth, Abundant in a Pleasing Characteristic, Wholesome, Dominating).
#Richer #Richest #Richly #Enrich #Enriching #Enriched #Enriches #Riches #Richness #StupidRich #RichAndFamous #RichieRich
The word “Site (here, short for #Website)” is built on ancient words that mean "to Settle, Dwell, be Home."
#Sites #Websites #Sited #Siting #OffSite #OnSite #ConstructionSite #CrashSite #LandingSite

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


hmm ... I wonder if I've 'done' the word "Aggregators" yet ...

Like I say in the discussion linked above, the closest thing I thought-of as a 'feed-reader' was "my email." But I might checkout some top feed-readers featured here:
  • Feedly - possibly with the 'exclusive feature' of the personal AI research-assistant, BW mentions
  • Inoreader - possibly with the 'exclusive feature' of automated push notifications, BW mentions
  • NewsBlur
  • Feedreader Online
  • Feeder
  • Good News
  • FlowReader (?) - possibly with the 'exclusive feature' of social media integration, BW mentions
As I mentioned; my main target was 'email notifications,' and that's why I use BlogLovin (using the URL I found with FeedBurner). With these- and many other-'feed readers' though, I think I only need to link to them on occasion and let THEM handle the 'submission' (i.e. the "copying the URL & title & main images to the queue set to post on the social-networks" I currently do on buffer).


Comments