You Are #CalledFurtherUpTheBanquetTable to #Partake in the #Reign #inJesusName, with #BrotherKenneth & #GloriaCopeland at @CopelandNetwork, @PastorGeorgeP at @EMICworship, the scholars of @theBibleHub, and many others (including me)! #Hebrews3One #StrongsGreek3353 #StrongsGreek936

That's the summary of Brother Kenneth's letter (to Seed-Granting Partners, and most-likely applicable to all the saved souls) linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Partake (& #Partaking #Partaker)” is built on ancient words that mean Participant (the original word can also be translated Share, Partner, Associate).

THAT word is important because it specifies US as the mentioned rulers ... calling us
 #Partakers ... leading Brother Kenneth to another verse that tells us 'the position
 Jesus gives the Partakers, leading Brother Ken to the verse that tells us 'what
we Partakers' do

The word “Reign (& #Reigned #Reigning #Reigns #Regnant #Regnal)” is built on ancient words that mean "to Guide, Leading followers in a Straight |Line" (the original word can also be translated "to Rule, be King (or -|Queen etc.)")

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


'that "salvation in the name of Lord Jesus Christ" calls us to partake in His reign' ... reminds me of His proverb about 'sitting at a low seat at the banquet-table in order to be called to the highest seat you deserve.'

... Anyway, the 'redeememo' (the reason why I mention 'Hebrews 3:1' rather than 'Revelation 5:10'):
Partakers of the
Heavenly
Calling
HEBREWS 3:1
I Am a Partaker of the
Heavenly Calling!
HEBREWS 3:1
  1. I fix my thoughts on Jesus, my Apostle and High Priest.
    • In case you read that and think (as I did for a second), "Wait a minute! Weren't 'The Apostles' the ones sent out by Jesus?"---Yes, they were ... just as Jesus was sent out by Our Father, to be our High Priest (after the order of Melchisedec).
  2. I am seated on my spiritual throne--next to my King Jesus--in the heavenlies.
  3. I declare my authority (as a king) over my financial life.
  4. I take my place--in The Anointed One--over the health of my kingdom---my household of faith.
  5. In King Jesus I reign over the curse of the law and take my place as THE BLESSED OF GOD.

Hebrews 3:1 -
Ὅθεν ἀδελφοὶ ἅγιοι κλήσεως ἐπουρανίου μέτοχοι κατανοήσατε τὸν
Therefore(,) brothers holy(,) of [the] calling heavenly partakers(,) carefully consider the
Ἀπόστολον καὶ Ἀρχιερέα τῆς ὁμολογίας ἡμῶν Ἰησοῦν
apostle and high priest of the confession of us(,) Jesus(,)

Comments