#CornerstoneScriptures | #BVOVMinistries @CopelandNetwork #BibleHub @prayerDotOrg

Besides 'the Scripture-passages that everyone should know' (Genesis 1:1 ("In the beginning, God created ...") ; John 3:16 ("For God so-loved the world ..."), BVOV Ministries cites these at the bottom of every letter ...



Enter your email address (to be alerted on the next study-posts here):


Delivered by
FeedBurner

... and I'll get to those in a little bit; but first, there are a few Scriptures that seem crucial---which seem to have been "rejected" by 'the builders' (not just by "servants of mankind's reason," but by Christians themselves!

First, there's the Scripture that 'that rejection' brings up:
The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner. (Psalm 118:22, a notion that supports 1 Peter 2:4As you come to him, the living stone who was rejected by people but was chosen and precious in God's sight,
The 'cornerstone' to me this morning?
The 'cornerstones' BVOV ends every Bible-study letter with? - and not 'quoting them' (in this post) but 'interpreting them' ...
  • Psalm 23 - We are sheep to The Good Shepherd, whose voice we know and obey as He leads us to Verdant Meadows and Still, Clean Water.
  • Psalm 91 - The Lord is our Refuge & Fortress.
  • Psalm 103 - We do not suffer Lack when we Fully Rely on (power given by) Our Heavenly Father.
  • Psalm 112 - Fear The Lord, and Know True Bliss
  • Psalm 118 - Our only "duty" is gratitude; yes we do want to "make many disciples," but that's simply a result of 'our immense gratitude for our overflowing abundance.'
  • Isaiah 54 - Sure, "God is Great"; but You are the glory of his creation!
  • Ephesians 1:16-23 - The Path we walk cannot be hindered by the Laws of The World.
  • Ephesians 3:14-20 - We're let-in, because we're 'with Him.'
  • Colossians 1:9-11 - Prayer is your personal review of your- & God's plans (so yes, "Pray always"; but remember that God prayed to you first, and you need to answer him before he can answer you!)
  • First Thessalonians 5:23 - "and the God of the peace Himself sanctify you wholly, and may your whole spirit, and soul, and body, be preserved unblameably in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ" (YLT)
  • Romans 15:13 - 'Believing on Jesus' gives me "the Hope of God" (what BVOV Ministries call "the God-kind of faith").
  • Romans 15:29 - I'll be there; don't count on my promise, count on my being there (as sure as you will be there, as sure as God will be there).
  • Zechariah 9:11-12 - This is a bit confusing ... I might need to go into Zech. 9 (and review the meaning of The Blood in a Covenant) for some context
    And some more, put on some 'redemptorandiBVOV Ministries sent me for my birthday (Celebrating another Year of Victory!)–
  • First Corinthians 15:57 - God gives us Victory through Jesus Christ!
  • James 1:22 - I am a HEARER & DOER of God's Word. THE WORD says I am healed. SO I AM.
  • Hebrews 12:1 - I choose to GET RID of EVERY WEIGHT that holds me back and depletes my spirit. The Lord has SUSTAINED ME and my spirit is strong.
  • Romans 8:28 - Today, I trust God with my life and every situation. I believe that NOTHING is impossible with Him, and He works ALL THINGS together for my good!
  • Second Corinthians 5:21 - I have been made the righteousness of God by the blood of JESUS CHRIST. Therefore I AM QUALIFIED to inherit the promises of God.
  • First John 4:3 - Wherever I GO & whatever I DO, I WILL manifest THE LOVE OF JESUS!

And please comment to tell me how I got any of the above interpretations wrong! Thank you!

Comments