#Tagging My Keywords: #Hashtags, #Asterisks & #VerticalDashes ... and maybe more @Twitter #Tag #Hashtag #Asterisk #VerticalDash #Dash #Dashes #VertDash #VertDashing #Asterisking #Hashtagging


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


While I am doing this 'for fun,' I do actually hope to "accomplish something"—I essentially want this to be 'an interesting reference' (you know, like one of those encyclopedias that are kinda entertaining too).

So I'm posting these "entries about specific words," with a lot of other information—other information included to help tie 'the specific words' information' into your brains' memory, but which then makes 'the specific words'-themselves harder to find unless I tag them using Hashtags, Asterisks & Vertical Dashes.

I'll get into 'how I use them' below; but first, 'Those words' (below-hyperlinked to my Twitter) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Tag” is possibly built on words that mean |Point of Metal at the |End of a Cord/String etc. (Part Hanging |Loose) or |Fringe, Horsetail, Locks of Hair
The word “Hashtag (a.k.a. an |Octothorpe, the |Pound-sign, the Number-sign; similar to a View Data |Square, a Musical |Sharp-|Sign, the Equal-&-|Parallel-to Symbol and a |Tic-|Tac-Toe Grid)” is built on a |Sign for the Abbreviation of ancient words that mean Pound Weight
The word “Vertical Dash” is obviously built of the words "Vertical" & "Dash." 
The word “Vertical (Straight Up-&-Down)” is built on ancient words that mean the Highest Position (|Vertex). 
The word “Dash” is built on ancient words that imitate Beating, |Striking, Scattering, |Sprinkling (something, over something else) - a Euphemism for 'Damn,' to Write or |Sketch something |Hurriedly, Capacity for Prompt Action, Short Race Run in One Attempt (rather than in Heats), a Dasher is one who makes an |Ostentatious |Parade.
The word “Asterisk” is built on ancient words that mean Little Star.








You can see I 'tag' some of the words posted to this blog (so that they're easy to find): if I'm looking up & posting a word's etymology (roots, history), I'll tag it (usually in the title-line) with a hashtag; if it's one of the root-words I find, I'll tag it with a vertical-dash (| ... because Google-etc. won't look for quotation-marks if you type those into their search, since those marks are part of 'code' for ... something HTML, I guess);

and the asterisk (*) ... I don't think I use it above, but it's generally used when you have additional notes about a word (notes you'll usually find at the bottom of a page or the end of its chapter).
Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments