Lord Jesus Christ LOVES the Little Children, but--when they Grow Up--His Love is Conditional |

... hmm ...

A word deep beneath the word "Conditional," the word #Scatter is built on ancient words that mean "to Strew |Here-&-There, Throw Loosely About, Separate & Drive off in Disorder, |Squander (see Shatter)."
 #Scatters #Scattered #Scattering #Scattershot #ScatterGun #ScatterGuns #Scatterbrain #Scatterbrained #ScatterGood #Scatterbrains #ScatterGoods

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Like in olden days (when 'most people's knowledge of The Bible' was restricted to 'what the ministers translated in their Bible-Lessons'), most children only know The Bible as songs teach it---and--in my 40s--I STILL hum "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" when I have to remember 'alphabetical order'🙄


So--when you see this entry's title--I'm sure many of you heard the beloved Sunday-School song in your heads. You might also think of another favorite Sunday-School song---one I'm sure is put together with the first in many melody-medleys.


Those songs may be the reason that many adults claim to be 'mere children in Our Heavenly Father's house.' That behavior also implies that Jesus (now ascended to Our Heavenly Father's throne) doesn't love adults---an implication that is 'confirmed' by the parable of The Prodigal Son---

(in which The Father regards The Son as DEAD when The Son decides to leave home, and The Father--rather than go & assist his son when the prodigal behavior gets him in trouble--continues to count him as DEAD until he's defeated and almost returned-home!)

I think of this when I see atheists making the famous "if God is all-powerful, then why do innocent people die of diseases he could heal?"-argument.

And this makes me think of Genesis 1:28 (where Our Heavenly Father tells us to Hold Dominion over all Earthly things). And I want to respond, 'Because the diseases-etc. are the results of people's bad choices! Our Heavenly Father tells us which choices are right & wrong, but we make wrong choices (thinking we can justify them with our powers-of-reason---"... the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes ...")
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments