@TheDemocrats watch as the @GOP's 'Hunter Biden'-machination gets #SQUASHED

Seeing The Democrats constantly defending democracy against the wanna-be's, |that word| seems important (mostly because it's 'a synonym of "Crushed"'); so I found out a little more about |that word| and share my findings with you below (and I link to the topic that brought the word up, and might discuss it beneath (and/or you might start a discussion in the comments)).

The word |Squashed| is built on ancient words that mean "to #Shatter (see Quash 'Crush') Out (see Ex-)"---also the source of the name of the Racket-ball Game. (The name of the |Gourd Fruit #Squash comes from ancient words that mean "to Eat |Raw.") 
|Shatter| is probably a variant of Scatter.
on which are also-built #Squashing #Squashes #SquashBug
 #Squish #Squishes #Squished #Squishing

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

My New Mantra (one of several) - Nothing is forever except Change (BUddhA)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments