Why Are They Calling this #HeatWave "a #Heat #Dome?" @CBSNews explains

I'm 'a visual learner' (you explain something to me, or not; but I'll know it if you show it), so this was all the explanation I needed ...

CBS's written-out explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but first I want to understand those words better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Heat” is built on ancient words that mean "Violent Action, Single |Intense Effort" or the ancient words at the base of Hot. #Heated #Heating #Heater #HeatStroke #HeatSeeking #RedHeat #WhiteHeat #Het #Overheat #Preheat #Reheat #Superheat
The word “Dome” is built on ancient words that mean House, Household

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Comments