What Makes @McDonalds #Picante Sauce #Mild or #Hot? @RyalsKristin @PepperScale


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I frequent McDonald's—usually buying their Breakfast Burrito (McBreakfast? McBurrito?). And–like they often offer packets of ketchup with their french-fries–they offer picante sauce with the burrito. I don't like the hot picante-sauce, but I'm just fine with the mild.

The other day, I was there when there was 'a lunch-rush' and/or they were 'short staffed,' so they were a bit too busy to take enough care to see if I wanted mild sauce rather than the hot sauce they gave me. And I wonder, 'what's the difference?'

'Those words' (below-hyperlinked to the Hot Picante Sauce on the McDonald's Menu) are built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Picante” is built on words that mean “to Puncture, |Peck (|Woodpecker) + |Narrate, |Recount (Announce).” 
The word “Mild” is built on words that mean “Soft” (Good-|Tempered, Merciful, |Gentle, Kind, |Affable, |Graceful). 
The word “Hot” is built on foundation-words that resemble the country-name “|Haiti” (words that mean "|Fervent, |Fierce, |Intense, |Excited").

The housewife at TasteInsight tells us that picante-sauce is basically "Tomatoes + Chilies + Onions," and then tells us we can make the sauce hotter by using 'serrano pepper' instead of 'jalapeno' (kinds of chili-peppers?)

So I guess 'what makes it hotter' is "which kind of chili you use."





Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments