Phil, the @TextCortex #ZenoChat #Prompt-Engineer Persona

|That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to the where I list |that word| and in the description of one of the Personas that Text.Cortex shares with its users) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

The word |Prompt| sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-words *per- "Forward" & em- "to Take, Distribute," then evolving through ancient words that mean "to Incite to Action" or "Readiness" or "Delivered or Performed without Delay.
just like #Prompts #Prompted #Prompting #Promptly
 #Imprompt #Impromptitude #Prompter #Prompters #Puomptitude
 #Promptness #Unprompted

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


Hoping I could find out 'who/what inspired Text.Cortex to name their prompt-engineer persona "Phil,"' and Google found ... that I'm a beginner in Prompt Engineering (true, maybe it comes to me naturally ('For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!'); but I probably ought to sit through this (starting at  about 5:50 in the video) ...)

Comments